Sunday 16 November 2008

If I wasn't here.

Where would I be if I wasn't here? I could be anywhere in the world, but would I know it?
I just don't want to go there and miss here. Will this place miss me? What will happen if I came back and everything is exactly the same but completely different?
But maybe that's what I need? If it's not what I need, it's definitely what I want...I think?!
I just want to get away, go and see what that looks like. Go and feel what that feels like. Go and smell what that smells like.
I'm not trying to run away from my life. I love my life. This is my life.
I'm just scared I'm going to waste it.

Anywhere but this place
This place where I need to be.
I don't even know if i want it.
I might need it though.
It could be anywhere.
Everywhere.
Except this place.
I just need to belong.
And I don't know if
this place wants me.
Anywhere can be home
if you can make it your own.
I just don't know if I can make it on my own.

No comments: